I found a fun and easy recipe that soon became one of our regular meals and a family favorite. The original recipe calls for bone in chicken thighs and small red potatoes but we don't usually have those in the house because they aren't our family favorites. I have changed the recipe for my family and feel free to change it for yours :) We make it so frequently that I actually mixed up the seasonings in small Tupperware containers in order to be ready and not have to pull out all of the spice containers each time. Anything that gets dinner on the table faster and easier so that it makes a great weeknight meal is perfect for me.
The great thing is that it cooks the meal in one pan and doesn't really leave too much to clean up. I love a meal that goes in the dishwasher when you are done!!! Who doesn't!?
Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil (or as needed)
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp rosemary
6 chicken tenders
Cubed White Potatoes (or whatever you have on hand)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and get out the ingredients.
2. Pour olive oil on the bottom of the 9 x 13 casserole dish
3. Cut potatoes and put into casserole dish. Cover with spices and stir in dish until coated.
4. Place the chicken in between the potatoes and roll in seasoning on the bottom of the pan. Make sure that potatoes are up against the edge of the pan.
5. Splash a little more olive oil on the chicken. Add a little bit of paprika and spices to top of chicken tenders.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and serve.
These pictures are from a few times of making the meal in order to get the pictures because we smell it cooking and start eating as soon as we get it out of the oven which means that we didn't have any pictures of it. We hope that you try it and it is a family favorite at your house too!