Spend time with family- We had a great week ending with a wonderful three day weekend with trips to oil change for my husbands truck, hair cut for little man, and easter egg hunt. Lots of quality time :) Now we all need a vacation (or at least a nap)!!
- Sea creature storytime and activities at the library- Cancelled because of the snow :(
Legos at the library- We got to go even though there was snow because it wasn't cancelled. My little man spent most of the time playing with cars and still had a blast.
- Magic Show at the library- Cancelled because of the snow :(
- Bilingual storytime- We ended up in car dealership instead getting new tires and didn't make it out in time to go there.
- We got to play at a friends house after spending our morning at the car dealership
Frogs and Toads- We learned lots about frogs and toads and even got to see them at this fun event but it was really crowded so there wasn't a lot of room to move or time for each kid. We went to the playground in the freezing cold afterwards to play for a little bit after picking out our books and movies at the library. Storytime and activities-We got to hear stories about eggs and easter and then we got a take home playdough egg, chick sticker,and bunny lollipop. Learn to read storytime- We really enjoyed this and made a spider and they sent us home with a free book!! Get hair cut for Daddy and little man- We got to add this to the list this week so both of them have new haircuts. Can't say the same for Mommy but that doesn't happen nearly as often as the other two get their haircut. Take Daddy's car to get an oil change- This was super funny for everyone because we got doughnuts, there was a play room and Mommy got hot tea. It was hard to get Dylan to leave. I asked Bryan if we could go there everyday!! I want a Toyota just for the waiting room. It was so much easier to have a little one at the dealership with the area to play, toys, television with Sprout TV, and not to mention doughnuts which my little guy decided he loved the glazed ones!!
- Cut coupons- Down to only three inserts and then I get two more from the newspapers on Friday so my total is back up to 5 but I hope to get some more cutting done on Sunday. I sorted one set of papers from this weekend but didn't finish cutting before dinner time.
Get coupons at library on Friday- With the holiday and my husband not working, I am still confused that it is Friday but I remembered at the last minute to grab my papers. Shut off computer 6 nights to save energy- I wasn't working on the computer as much at night and forgot to shut it off one night but I made up by shutting it off during the day and giving it a rest.
- Physical therapy appointment- They cancelled both appointments so I am loosing interest in trying to rearrange my schedule to try to do PT. I think that I need to try another idea on how to deal with the pain in my jaw since my next appointment isn't until April 10th!!
Finish reading Potshot- Read and posted review Start reading Widow's Walk- Read and posted review
- Read lots of books this week and posted all of the reviews and updated the monthly and yearly listing to cross off the books that were read.
Clean dishes, counters and floors at least 5 days of the week- I did lots of cooking and cleaning this week. I had so many things that I had to make so there was a lot of cleaning up to do :) One day, I was making spaghetti sauce, loaf of bread, and nutella oat cookies. The next day, I was making applesauce bread, pizza dough and then dessert. Followed by some easy mini cinnamon rolls for Saturday breakfast. It seems like there was a lot of things to cook to make enough for the family to eat which was quickly eaten and on to the next. Clean dishes one night and not wait until the morning- I watched the 10 pm tv shows in the kitchen while washing the dishes so that I could have everything cleaned up for the next morning. I have tried cleaning up while I was cooking on most days but the kitchen seems to have still been mostly messy all week. Post one post everyday (schedule 7 posts so that can spend more time with family)-Done Review book reviews completed during the week (if done)- Done and way too much read this week!!! Oh my goodness!!! Work on a few posts to work ahead for the coming week- Posted Post Weekly Goals, Menu Plan Monday, and Thrifty Thursday Tip- Posted and done
- Spend time with family for our Easter celebration
- Brunch at a friends house for Easter
- On the Farm storytime
- Preschool storytime
- Mommy's day at preschool on Saturday
- Cut coupons
- Get coupons on Friday
- Shut off computer 6 nights to save energy
- Ultrasound of thyroid
- Finish reading Zero Waste Lifestyle
- Start reading Bad Business and Back Story
- Clean dishes, counters and floors at least 5 days of the week
- Clean dishes one night and not wait until the morning
- Post one post everyday (schedule 7 posts so that can spend more time with family)
- Review book reviews completed during the week (if done)
- Work on a few posts to work ahead for the coming week
- Post Weekly Goals, Menu Plan Monday, and Thrifty Thursday Tip