1. Lay out the egg roll wrapper on a cutting board or other flat surface.
3. Top with grated cheese.
5. Wet the outside edges with water.
7. Fold end in like a triangle. Use more water if necessary to create seal.
8. Close other end. Seal around top seal and sides making sure there is no stuffing coming out of the wrapper.
10. Flip in pan to brown other side.
11. Take out and drain on paper towel covered plate.
12. Eat and enjoy.
Dipping optional :)
I love the crispy outside of the shell and the creamy inside with the cheese! I highly recommend trying this yummy lunch or dinner treat with any leftovers to make a new creation. It is also great to start from scratch with a new idea. It is a super cheap way to feel like you are eating meat but not using a lot on the meal :) Another great tip for how to stretch a budget. Hope that you try it for your family soon.