· 5 Cups Frosted Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
· ¼ Cup butter
· 1 (10 oz) bag of Marshmallows
· ½ Cup mini chocolate chips
· Extra chocolate chips for sprinkling
1. In a large pan melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add marshmallow and stir until melted.
3. Remove from heat. Pour in the cereal and mix until coated evenly.
4. Add chocolate chips and marshmallow bits, stir just to incorporate.
5. Spread into a greased 9x13 dish. Using a piece of wax paper or buttered hands press down firmly.
6. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips. Let cool until firm, and cut to serve.